Tuesday, 18 September 2012

My Digital Life




"Battery is about to die ..."



What if you see this on your iphone?

What if you see this without any charger?

What if your iPhone is going to be swtiched off in the coming sec?


I guess ....

Most of the people will get mad.

At least I will, as I experience this always.


I am okay if I am alone.

I am okay if nobody call me.

But I wont be okay if I am detached from the new media.

Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram, Weibo, etc



Is it implying that we can't live wothout this?

I have no answer, but PLEASE TRY!


3 comments:

  1. My answer is YES!! I cannot not live without them...But you have reminded me, maybe it is time for me to try live without my phone for some time~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is only a habit. U adapt to internet so u can hardly living without it. Say no is hard at first but it will be easier later :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agree with Vanessa!
    sometimes, it's quite tiring to keep myself updated with all the information...

    ReplyDelete